Friday, November 20, 2020

Friday Memes: A Brush with the Moon by Raquel Lyon

 Happy Friday everybody!

Book Beginnings on Friday is now hosted by Rose City ReaderThe Friday 56 is hosted at Freda's Voice. Check out the links above for the rules and for the posts of the participants each week. Don’t dig for your favorite book, the coolest, the most intellectual. Use the CLOSEST.

Beginning:
"Soph? Sophie! I can tell you're daydreaming again, you know." Beth's voice echoed through the receiver. "Do you think you could quit playing with the fairies for just one minute and listen to me? This is important!"
Friday 56: 
"Well, it sounds to me like he came on to you...and it's totally not fair. You've had a nightclub owner and the hottest, richest guy in town after you this week, and I haven't had a sniff. What's going on? It's not normal. It's like the Twilight Zone around here."
This week I'm spotlighting A Brush with the Moon by Raquel Lyon. This is a free Kindle book and starts a series. Here is the description from Amazon:
One moment is all it takes to change your life. For Sophie, it happened the day the fox attacked her.

All Sophie ever wanted was a way out. Only a few weeks ago, she was a quiet art student with an overbearing mother and no higher dream than starting university and reuniting with her BFF, but destiny intervenes in the form of a fox bite.

If being attacked by a rabid animal isn't freaky enough, her new town has secrets. People are dying, and Sophie feels she is being watched. Then there's the arrogant and annoyingly sexy Sebastian with his plummy accent and come-to-bed eyes creeping her out. She should stay well away, but then he does live in the spooky manor house, and curiosity is her middle name.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a book for me. I love fairies!! Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments. Let me know what you think.

This blog is now officially declared an Award Free zone! I do appreciate your kindness in thinking of me and I am humbled by your generosity.

Your comments are award enough for me. Comment away!