Friday, April 25, 2008

Marked, Betrayed and Chosen




I have spent the last few days reading the first three in a series that will be six books upon completion. P. C. Cast and her daughter Kristin Cast have written some real page-turners. The basic idea for the books was to write about a vampire finishing school.

Marked begins with Zoey Redbird becoming marked which indicates that, if she survives the transition, will become an adult vampire. All marked teenagers have to attend the House of Night which is essentially a boarding school for those who might be vampires some day. Zoey is eager to fit in and find her place at the school. It is filled with all sorts of adventures.

Betrayed and Chosen follow Zoey's further adventures at the House of Night. This series should appeal to older teens, especially the girls who love Lynne Ewing's books.

I know that I have my calendar marked for this fall when the fourth book in the series, Untamed, will come out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments. Let me know what you think.

This blog is now officially declared an Award Free zone! I do appreciate your kindness in thinking of me and I am humbled by your generosity.

Your comments are award enough for me. Comment away!