It’s Monday! What Are You Reading is where we gather to share what we have read this past week and what we plan to read this week. It is a great way to network with other bloggers, see some wonderful blogs, and put new titles on your reading list.
Other Than Reading...
This was a quiet week as we are winding down the first quarter of the school year. Our girls' soccer team is playing in the State Semifinals on Monday which is bringing lots of excitement to the high school. Halloween always brings excitement to the elementary. Only the Kindergartners wear costumes. They parade around the school in the afternoon. The rest of the student body should be divided into black and orange for Halloween or maroon and gold to support our soccer girls.
I'll be busy catching up on my grading and working on report cards for my twelve classes of students.
Read Last Week
Nothing. It was a YA week.
- Arena by Holly Jennings - science fiction from NetGalley; released in April
- Belle Chasse by Suzanne Johnson (Nov. 8)
- Cat Got Your Diamonds by Julie Chase (Nov. 15)
- Lone Wolf by Sara Driscoll (Nov. 29)
- Only You by Denise Grover Swank
- Once a Gypsy by Danica Winters
- Congress of Secrets by Stephanie Burgis
- Death and Her Devotion by Kendra Elliot - Kindle book and novella length romantic suspense
- Crimson Death by Laurell K. Hamilton - the next Anita Blake for my Kindle
- Cast in Flight by Michelle Sagara - a finished copy of a book I reviewed for my Kindle
- Coffin Road by Peter May - hardcover for review; released Oct. 4 but I'll be reviewing it in December
- Belle Chasse by Suzanne Johnson - hardcover review surprise from the publisher; releases Nov. 8; I'll be reading it this week
- The Golden Gate by Robert Buettner - Kindle review book from Edelweiss; releases Jan. 3.