Thursday, October 22, 2009

Teen Read Week 2009


It is Teen Read week and YALSA has announced the top ten books for the year as chosen by teens. John Green is number one on the list with his novel Paper Towns. Here is a video where he talks about the honor.





Here are the rest of the top 10.

2. Breaking Dawn, Stephenie Meyer
3. The Hunger Games, Suzanne Collins
4. City of Ashes, Cassandra Clare
5. Identical, Ellen Hopkins
6. The Graveyard Book, Neil Gaiman
7. Wake, Lisa McMann
8. Untamed, P.C. and Kristin Cast
10. Graceling, Kristin Cashore

Check out the links on each title to find out more about the book or the author. Happy reading!


1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the list! Looks like I have some reading to do, I've only read four books on the list so far!

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments. Let me know what you think.

This blog is now officially declared an Award Free zone! I do appreciate your kindness in thinking of me and I am humbled by your generosity.

Your comments are award enough for me. Comment away!