Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Waiting on Wednesday: Black Magic Sanction by Kim Harrison


Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme started by Jill at Breaking the Spine. It is a chance to talk about a book that we are anxiously awaiting. Post your link in the comments at Breaking the Spine and see what others are waiting for.

This week I am anxiously waiting for:

Black Magic Sanction
by Kim Harrison
Eos (February 23, 2010)

Rachel Morgan has fought and hunted vampires, werewolves, banshees, demons, and other supernatural dangers as both witch and bounty hunter—and lived to tell the tale. But she's never faced off against her own kind . . . until now. Denounced and shunned for dealing with demons and black magic, her best hope is life imprisonment—at worst, a forced lobotomy and genetic slavery. Only her enemies are strong enough to help her win her freedom, but trust comes hard when it hinges on the unscrupulous tycoon Trent Kalamack, the demon Algaliarept, and an ex-boyfriend turned thief.

It takes a witch to catch a witch, but survival bears a heavy price.

Why I'm Waiting: I have read the other seven adventures in the Rachel Morgan series and want to know what happens next. Weather permitting, I am attending a book signing on March 1 and will get a chance to meet Kim Harrison and get my books signed.




12 comments:

  1. Great pick! This one does sound good. I have just started reading Kim Harrison, so I look forward to hearing your thoughts on the latest book. And you get to me her, very cool :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't read anything of hers yet although I do have a book of hers waiting to be read on my bookcase.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This one is on my wishlist too. Great pick for this week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Waiting for the next book in a series is so hard! I really wish sometimes authors could write faster.

    p.s. There has been a lot of dystopias lately, but I could never be sick of them. I'm a dystopia junkie.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am excited to have this coming out soon. It was actually my last weeks WoW choice. Thanks for visiting my blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds exciting -hope it's a great read!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I haven't started this series but know I probably will, it is very popular. Love your wow graphic.

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG I can't wait for this book, great pick, Kathy!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fun pick!!! I haven't read anything by this author but I will definitely be looking into this book!

    I love findng my way to other blogs! Hooray for finding you, lol!

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments. Let me know what you think.

This blog is now officially declared an Award Free zone! I do appreciate your kindness in thinking of me and I am humbled by your generosity.

Your comments are award enough for me. Comment away!