Sunday, April 21, 2013

Stacking the Shelves (April 21, 2013)

Tynga of Tynga's Reviews has a meme to spotlight the books we receive each week. Visit her site to check out the linky and see what everyone gets. I guarantee that your TBR pile will grow.

Here is what I added to my stack this week.
Lone Wolf by Jennifer Ashley was a Kindle bargain and is about shifters. I couldn't resist buying this novella. 

A Bit of Bite by Cynthia Eden was an even better Kindle deal. It was free. This is a short paranormal romance that was previously published as part of an anthology.
Whiskey Beach by Nora Roberts is her latest romantic suspense. This hardcover was a no-brainer for me. I love everything she writes.

Worth the Wait by Synithia Williams was a Kindle Daily Deal. I liked the blurb and decided to add this romance to my "I'll read it someday" pile. 

What did you get this week?

11 comments:

  1. Nice! Those are new to me! Hope you enjoy them all!

    Here's my STS

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lone Wolf was really cute. Jennifer Ashley really makes the most of her novellas.


    Paranormal Haven

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just started Whiskey Beach. It's very romantic sounding in a gothic sort of way so far.

    Thanks for visiting.

    Tsuki's Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those daily deals are making me broke!
    Steph at The Fake Steph Dot Com.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I picked up A Bit Of Bite, and look forward to reading it. Lone Wolf looks like something I need to buy. I enjoy reading about shifters. Enjoy your stack, have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love Nora Roberts - she's always a winner with me. Here's my review of the latest book of hers I read, The Last Boyfriend.

    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love Nora Roberts. Enjoy your reads :)
    Thanks for stopping by.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lone Wolf sounds interesting. Hope you enjoy!

    My STS

    ReplyDelete
  10. Some fun romances! Great finds this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nice haul - Nora Roberts is great! Enjoy your books and thanks for stopping by my StS

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments. Let me know what you think.

This blog is now officially declared an Award Free zone! I do appreciate your kindness in thinking of me and I am humbled by your generosity.

Your comments are award enough for me. Comment away!