Tuesday, August 22, 2017

Adult and YA Teasers (August 22, 2017)

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by The Purple Booker. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
  • Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
Share the title and author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

Teaser on Inside of a Dog:
He studied me, his deep-set eyes revealing nothing.

Then he said, "I can offer you more than insight."
- The Bronze Skies by Catherine Asaro




Teaser on Ms. Martin Teaches Media:

"You're not any of the other guys," she says.

"Yeah," I reply, "because I've got my own personal babysitter. Look, you're a girl. I don't expect you to understand."
- The Pearl Wars (Skyship Academy) by Nick James

1 comment:

  1. Interesting teasers! Both are new to me ones! Hope you're enjoying them!

    Here's my Tuesday Post

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments. Let me know what you think.

This blog is now officially declared an Award Free zone! I do appreciate your kindness in thinking of me and I am humbled by your generosity.

Your comments are award enough for me. Comment away!