Friday, November 22, 2019

Friday Memes: Trust Me by Hank Phillippi Ryan

Happy Friday everybody!
Book Beginnings on Friday is now hosted by Rose City ReaderThe Friday 56 is hosted at Freda's Voice. Check out the links above for the rules and for the posts of the participants each week. Don’t dig for your favorite book, the coolest, the most intellectual. Use the CLOSEST.

Beginning:
Using one forefinger I write on the bathroom mirror, drawing through the steamy condensation left by the shower. This morning's number is 442.

Four hundred forty-two days since the car accident that destroyed my family.
Friday 56:
A blue-and-gray police car - Boston, not Linsdale - careens by us, blowing through the red light, siren wailing and blue lights ablaze. Our heads swivel as we follow the cruiser's progress. It's turned the corner, and is speeding away down Ardella Street. Toward my house? A silly reaction, since it's not like no one else lives around here, and my neighborhood is hardly off the beaten path. I'd be more worried if it were a firetruck. 
This week I am spotlighting a recent addition to my TBR Pile - Trust Me by Hank Phillippi Ryan. Here is the description from Amazon:
An accused killer insists she's innocent of a heinous murder.
A grieving journalist surfaces from the wreckage of her shattered life.
Their unlikely alliance leads to a dangerous cat and mouse game that will leave you breathless.
Who can you trust when you can't trust yourself?

Trust Me is the chilling standalone novel of psychological suspense and manipulation that award-winning author and renowned investigative reporter Hank Phillippi Ryan was born to write.

5 comments:

  1. Sounds like a page turner! I added you to the linky. Happy American Thanksgiving weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds like a gripping story. Enjoy your current read!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I might have to look into this one. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooo! I love her books. This one sounds good. I hope you love it.

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments. Let me know what you think.

This blog is now officially declared an Award Free zone! I do appreciate your kindness in thinking of me and I am humbled by your generosity.

Your comments are award enough for me. Comment away!