Sunday, December 27, 2020

State of the Stack #103 (Dec. 27, 2020)

 This is my monthly post which details progress made on review books. I want to thank the authors and publishers who have contributed their books. 

Read This Month 
  1. Deep Into the Dark by P. J. Tracy (Jan. 6)
  2. A Curious Incident by Vicki Delaney (Jan. 7)
  3. The Ruthless Lady's Guide to Wizardry by C. M. Waggoner (Jan. 9)
  4. No Holding Back by Lori Foster (Jan. 16)
Read Previously But Posted This Month 
  1. Trader's Leap by Sharon Lee and Steve Miller (Dec. 1)
  2. Tie Die by Max Tomlinson (Dec. 3)
  3. Marion Lane and the Midnight Murder by T. A. Willberg (Dec. 22)
New This Month 
  1. Quiet in Her Bones by Nalini Singh (Feb. 23)
  2. Heartbreak Bay by Rachel Caine (March 9)
  3. Beneath the Keep by Erika Johansen (Feb. 2)
All TBR Review Books

February
March
April
May
June 
August


1 comment:

I love getting comments. Let me know what you think.

This blog is now officially declared an Award Free zone! I do appreciate your kindness in thinking of me and I am humbled by your generosity.

Your comments are award enough for me. Comment away!