Saturday, June 6, 2009

Thing 27: Twitter Redone

letter T Educational Brick Letter W I letter T T letter E KMcElman_090516_R3

Okay...I'll give it another try. I went to Twitter again last night and customized my page. I also added some people to follow and posted a couple of updates.

I also added a Twitter gadget to my iGoogle page. Since that is my homepage on my computer it will force me to keep up with Twitter.

Now my next step is to learn how to retweet and some other stuff. Always something more to learn! Love it!

1 comment:

  1. Have you read the June 15th TIME magazine article how Twitter will change the world? Don't know if I agree that theory, but a very interesting article with some tips too.

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments. Let me know what you think.

This blog is now officially declared an Award Free zone! I do appreciate your kindness in thinking of me and I am humbled by your generosity.

Your comments are award enough for me. Comment away!