Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Thing 38: Screencasting

I have tried out ScreenToaster and not had any luck with it. I need better directions. I tried to make a screencast of adding a URL to my Delicious account.

One of these days I will download one of the free ones and try again. I can see that this would be very useful as I am teaching students how to do things. However, I will have to download this and create my screencasts at work. At home I am using Vista and at work we are using Windows XP. Things just don't look the same.

I did just order a microphone for my computer as it looks like that will be a useful accessory for a number of these Things. However, my microphone won't arrive for a few days.

This is a "set it aside until I'm back at work" thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments. Let me know what you think.

This blog is now officially declared an Award Free zone! I do appreciate your kindness in thinking of me and I am humbled by your generosity.

Your comments are award enough for me. Comment away!