Here is the view of the top of my entertainment center as of Dec. 22, 2011. These are mainly books that have arrived since the end of August. Older unread books are in baskets and crates in my office and on a variety of TBR bookshelves around my house.
But Rose City Reader alerted me to two challenges that I just can't pass up.
My Reader's Block is hosting the Mount TBR Reading Challenge 2012. Check her blog for all the details. Here are the Challenge Levels:
- Pike's Peak: Read 12 books from your TBR pile/s
- Mt. Vancouver: Read 25 books from your TBR pile/s
- Mt. Ararat: Read 40 books from your TBR piles/s
- Mt. Kilimanjaro: Read 50 books from your TBR pile/s
- El Toro: Read 75 books from your TBR pile/s
- Mt. Everest: Read 100+ books from your TBR pile/s
The second challenge I am signing up for is the Off the Shelf 2012 challenge hosted by Bookish Ardour. You can get all the details here
Again, I am going to start small at the Make a Dint level (Shouldn't that be "dent"?) and hope to upgrade as the year goes on.
That is it for me. No more challenges! What challenges are you planning on joining in 2012?