Sunday, March 23, 2014

Stacking the Shelves (March 23, 2014)

Tynga of Team Tynga's Reviews has a meme to spotlight the books we receive each week. Visit her site to check out the linky and see what everyone gets. I guarantee that your TBR pile will grow.

I had a small week. Here is what I got.
For Review:

The Lost by Sarah Beth Durst - I like the author and this ones sounds interesting. It will be released on May 27.

The Cursed by Heather Graham also caught my attention. It combines two of my favorite genres - paranormal and romantic suspense. It will be released on May 27 too.

Kindle Deals:
I am a fan of Susan Mallery and had to get Prodigal Son when I saw it was a deal. It sounded like an entertaining contemporary romance. 

The Nursery Rhymes Murder Collection includes 2 full length novels - Humpty Dumpty and All Fall Down - and three bridging short stories - "Mary, Mary Quite Contrary," "Old Woman in a Shoe," and "Eenie Meanie Moe." It also includes another full length novel - Jack and Jill - and a concluding story - "Peter, Peter, Pumpkin Eater" - which will be published in early 2015. When I bought it, the whole set was $.99.

What did you add to your stack this week?

11 comments:

  1. OOh nice! These are all new to me! Hope you enjoy them all!

    Here's my STS

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just finished one of Susan Mallory's books. Haven't read that one though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, the Nursery Rhymes Murder Collection looks interesting and only 99 cents? Hmm...

    Heather Graham has another one coming out already? She doesn't waste any time!

    Happy reading! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Prodigal Son sounds good, hope you enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are new to me and they sound good. Enjoy your reading.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Interesting selection, chills and thrills :) Have a great week reading!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great books for you this week! I hope you enjoy them!
    Brittany @ Spare Time Book blog
    My STS: http://sparetimebookblog.blogspot.com/2014/03/stacking-shelves_23.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm not very familiar with these titles, but I really hope you enjoy them all.

    Have a great week and thanks for visiting us over at The Book Hookup!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy Reading! Here's my STS if you'd like to stop by.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I just reviewed Waking the Dead! I hope you enjoyed The Cursed. I have that on my list now as well.

    Mary
    Thanks for stopping by my STS!

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments. Let me know what you think.

This blog is now officially declared an Award Free zone! I do appreciate your kindness in thinking of me and I am humbled by your generosity.

Your comments are award enough for me. Comment away!