Sunday, June 15, 2014

Stacking the Shelves (June 15, 2014)

Tynga of Team Tynga's Reviews has a meme to spotlight the books we receive each week. Visit her site to check out the linky and see what everyone gets. I guarantee that your TBR pile will grow.

I had kind of a small, all-Kindle week this past week. Here is what I got.
I had a book called Midnight Thief by Livia Blackburne on my review stack to read this past week. (I liked it!) When I learned that there was a free prequel novella - Poison Dance, I had to add it to my stack. I read it before the review book and found it added another view of one of the major characters in the novel. 

I also recently got the fourth book in the Elfhome series by Wen Spencer - Wood Sprites - and realized that I ought to read the first three books again. So I bought them for my Kindle. Tinker begins the story. While the most recent book sounds like a middle grade book from the description, I had the other three categorized as adult books in my mind. Reading them again will let me know if I mis-categorized them and let me know if they are actually young adult. 
The second book in the Elfhome series is Wolf Who Rules and the third is Elfhome

What did you add to your stack this week?

5 comments:

  1. Nice! Those are new to me, other than Poison Dance! Hope you enjoy them all!

    Here's my STS

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Poison Dance was a fun read. I hope you enjoy your new books! Thanks for stopping by my STS.
    Brittany @ Spare Time Book blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haven't heard of these, but hope you enjoy them! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've never read the Wen Spencer books but I've heard such good things about them; I hope you like the new one!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You've got some great read s Kathy! Enjoy!

    Thanx for visiting My Weekly Wrap-Up!
    Naomi @ Nomi’s Paranormal Palace

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments. Let me know what you think.

This blog is now officially declared an Award Free zone! I do appreciate your kindness in thinking of me and I am humbled by your generosity.

Your comments are award enough for me. Comment away!