Sunday, September 27, 2020

State of the State #100 (September 27, 2020)

 

This is my monthly post which details progress made on review books. I want to thank the authors and publishers who have contributed their books. 

Read This Month 
  1. Second Chance Angel by Griffin Barber & Kacey Ezell (Sept. 3)
  2. Nightshade by M. L. Huie (September 5)
  3. See Her Die by Melinda Leigh (September 9)
  4. A Trace of Deceit by Karen Odden (September 11)
  5. Trader's Leap by Sharon Lee and Steve Miller (December 1)
  6. A Highlander Comes to Town by Laura Trentham (Sept. 23)
  7. The Unspoken by Ian K. Smith (Sept. 26)
  8. Deception by Gaslight by Kate Belli (Sept. 29)
  9. Girl on the Run by Abigail Johnson (Sept. 30)
  10. Shadow Ridge by M. E. Browning (Oct. 1)
  11. Saddled with Murder by Eileen Brady (Oct. 3)
  12. Murder on Cold Street by Sherry Thomas (Oct. 6)
Read Previously But Posted This Month 
  1. Hanging Falls by Margaret Mizushima (Sept. 1)
  2. Murder in the Bayou Boneyard by Ellen Byron (Sept. 2)
New This Month 
  1. Murder Is a Must by Marty Wingate (Dec. 1)
My Review Stack

October
November
December
January


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments. Let me know what you think.

This blog is now officially declared an Award Free zone! I do appreciate your kindness in thinking of me and I am humbled by your generosity.

Your comments are award enough for me. Comment away!