Sunday, February 15, 2009

Thing 25: Blogger's Toolkit

I took a look at at lot of the widgets and marvelled at the possibilities and wondered who in the world had time to think them up (and why they would bother.) I didn't see any that I thought really added value to my blog.

I did add a Cluster Map for curiosity sake. I already had a link to the NING and a link to my LibraryThing.

I ran Typealyzer and learned that I write ISTP.

ISTP - The Mechanics

The independent and problem-solving type. They are especially attuned to the demands of the moment are masters of responding to challenges that arise spontaneously. They generally prefer to think things out for themselves and often avoid inter-personal conflicts. The Mechanics enjoy working together with other independent and highly skilled people and often like seek fun and action both in their work and personal life. They enjoy adventure and risk such as in driving race cars or working as policemen and firefighters.


I was OK with the definition until I got to the last couple of sentences. "enjoy adventure and risk"? No way, Jose. I like things safe and predictable. No adventures for this girl, thanks!

I have spent about an hour exploring, etc. Luckily, this is Sunday afternoon and I don't have anything more pressing to do than read my current book. However, Charlaine Harris's A Fool and His Honey is starting to call my name.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments. Let me know what you think.

This blog is now officially declared an Award Free zone! I do appreciate your kindness in thinking of me and I am humbled by your generosity.

Your comments are award enough for me. Comment away!