Friday, February 27, 2009

Thing 28: Customizing My Home Page

I use iGoogle as my home page. I chose that one because I use gmail for my email.

On the first page I have links to my gmail, bloglines, weather, date and time, Google calendar, Quotes of the Day, my Google bookmarks, and Mapquest driving directions.

I also have a news page with news from a variety of sources. I have a humor page with some jokes and games. I have an entertainment page with gossip, movie times, and tv listings. And I have a sports page that follows my favorite teams.

It was easy to set up when I did it as a part of the first 23 things. I don't remember how to do it but I bet there are directions. I can't think of another page that I want to add.

I really like my Bloglines widget. It is good to see if I have any new blog messages whenever I open my home page.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments. Let me know what you think.

This blog is now officially declared an Award Free zone! I do appreciate your kindness in thinking of me and I am humbled by your generosity.

Your comments are award enough for me. Comment away!