Sunday, February 10, 2013

Stacking the Shelves (Feb. 10, 2013)



Tynga of Tynga's Reviews has a meme to spotlight the books we receive each week. Visit her site to check out the linky and see what everyone gets. I guarantee that your TBR pile will grow.

This week I added eight books to my stack. Here they are:
Two books that I pre-ordered quite a while ago were finally released. I bought Necessity's Child by Sharon Lee and Steve Miller. They describe it as a side book in the Liaden Universe series. 

I also got House Rules by Chloe Neill which is the seventh book in her Chicagoland Vampires series. I place my order for this one on November 28.
I also got a copy of Amelia Peabody's Egypt by Elizabeth Peters, Kristen Whitbread and Dennis Forbes. I am a fan of the Amelia Peabody series and have always been curious about Ancient Egypt.

I also bought The Andre Norton Megapack for $.99 for my Kindle. It contains fifteen classic novels and short stories. 
Another Kindle Daily Deal this week was Daughter of Witches by Patricia C. Wrede. I have this book on my shelf and now will have a convenient copy on my Kindle. 

I received Three Sisters by Susan Mallery for review this week. It will be released on Feb. 26 but I am part of the tour on March 28.
I was just invited to be an Early Reviewer for St. Martins. They sent me an email offering The Ashford Affair by Lauren Willig and Battleship: A Daring Heiress, A Teenage Jockey, and America's Horse by Dorothy Ours. The books both sounded really interesting so I added them to my Kindle review stack. 

What did you add to your stack?

6 comments:

  1. Nice! Once again, only read one of these and that was House Rules! Liked it very much! Happy Reading!

    Here's my STS

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I must, MUST start the Chicagoland Vampires series soon. It sounds so good and I think the book covers keep getting better.

    Paranormal Haven

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too many books and more than I can read! I love having books though. Enjoy your Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, lots of great books! I'm so far behind in the Chloe Neill series I didn't realise book #7 was coming! Amelia Peabody's Egypt looks interesting, have added it to my wishlist so thanks! Happy reading :)

    My StS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have the Susan Mallery book on my bookshelf and I can't wait to read it!

    Have a great week and thanks for stopping by my blog!
    ~Kristin @ Always With a Book

    ReplyDelete
  6. The Chicagoland Vampires has been on my TBR list for a long time! You pre-ordered and waited a long time, so I guess you must really enjoy the series! Can't wait to read it!

    Hope you enjoy all your goodies, and thanks for stopping by!

    http://darlenesbooknook.blogspot.ca/2013/02/stacking-shelves-february-10-2013.html

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments. Let me know what you think.

This blog is now officially declared an Award Free zone! I do appreciate your kindness in thinking of me and I am humbled by your generosity.

Your comments are award enough for me. Comment away!