Sunday, September 29, 2013

Stacking the Shelves (Sept. 29, 2013)

Tynga of Team Tynga's Reviews has a meme to spotlight the books we receive each week. Visit her site to check out the linky and see what everyone gets. I guarantee that your TBR pile will grow.

I got a variety of books this week.
While I am not a big fan of anthologies, I had to get Mirror, Mirror because it has a story by J. D. Robb. I am such an Eve and Roarke junkie that I couldn't pass it up.

I have heard lots of good things about Orphan Train by Christina Baker Kline. When I saw it was a Kindle Daily Deal, I had to add it to my stack.
These two are books in series that I have started. Heron's Cove by Carla Neggers completes my collection of Sharpe and Donovan books. Midnight Sacrifice by Melinda Leigh goes along with Midnight Exposure which I read a while ago.
I added these review books to my stack too. A Study in Darkness by Emma Jane Holloway is the sequel to A Study in Silk. I had a review copy of that one too. This one is on my Kindle which I like better than the print ARC I got of the first book.

The Perfect Match by Kristan Higgins is also a review book. I have read the first book in this series but have been assured that this one stands alone. I have heard good things about this author but haven't ever read anything by her.
Fortune's Pawn by Rachel Bach is also a review book. I like science fiction and thought this one sounded good. 

What did you add to your stack this week? Leave me a link.

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for stopping by my STS! I'm usually not a fan of anthologies either, but I'll usually check it out too if it's by an author I love. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOh nice! Still debating over Emma Jane Holloway's books! They sound good, but a few reviews I read made it sound like they had their difficult moments and that has me hesitating! Hope you enjoy all your reads!

    Here's my STS

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great book haul. I hope you enjoy them :)

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments. Let me know what you think.

This blog is now officially declared an Award Free zone! I do appreciate your kindness in thinking of me and I am humbled by your generosity.

Your comments are award enough for me. Comment away!