Sunday, September 8, 2013

Stacking the Shelves (Sept. 8, 2013)

Tynga of Team Tynga's Reviews has a meme to spotlight the books we receive each week. Visit her site to check out the linky and see what everyone gets. I guarantee that your TBR pile will grow.

This was a quiet week at Kathy's house. I only added four books to my stack. Here is what I got this week.
Trail of Dead by Melissa F. Olson was a Kindle Daily Deal this week. I have read the first book in this urban fantasy series and couldn't resist getting the second book while it was on sale. 

Dick Francis's Refusal by Felix Francis is the latest in this mystery series. I have enjoyed the previous titles and decided to get this one for my Kindle too. 
I was envious when I saw Getting Rowdy by Lori Foster appearing in lots of mailboxes last week. So I was very surprised and pleased to get a copy of it from Meryl Moss Media Relations for review this week. I have enjoyed the previous books in this series and can't wait to dig into Rowdy's story.

Ritual Magic by Eileen Wilks was also released this week and immediately added to my stack. I really enjoy this paranormal series and can't wait to find out what is happening in this episode. 

That's it for me. What did you add to your stack this week?

2 comments:

  1. Awesome haul, Trail of Dead looks so good!
    Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Lori Foster. Look forward to Rowdy's story.

    Have a great weekend thanks for stopping by mine.

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments. Let me know what you think.

This blog is now officially declared an Award Free zone! I do appreciate your kindness in thinking of me and I am humbled by your generosity.

Your comments are award enough for me. Comment away!