Friday, June 3, 2016

Friday Memes: To Love a Wolf by Paige Dixon

Happy Friday everybody!
Book Beginnings on Friday is now hosted by Rose City ReaderThe Friday 56 is hosted at Freda's Voice. Check out the links above for the rules and for the posts of the participants each week. Don’t dig for your favorite book, the coolest, the most intellectual. Use the CLOSEST.

Beginning:
It must be payday. Either that, or God hated him. As Cooper strode across the bank's lobby and got in line behind the twenty people already there, he wasn't sure which.
Friday 56:
He reached around for her bra, but she batted his hands aside and went for the buttons on his shirt.

"It's not fair for you to wear so many clothes when I'm practically naked," she said.
This week I am spotlighting To Love a Wolf by Paige Dixon. This is the fourth book in the SWAT (Special Wolf Alpha Team) series. I get the eARC from NetGalley. Here is the description from Amazon:
HE'S FOUND THE ONE...

SWAT officer Landry Cooper is certain Everly Danu is The One. The problem is, she has no idea what Cooper really is. And as much as he wants to trust her, he's not sure he can share his deepest secret...

When Everly's family discovers Cooper's a werewolf, her brothers will do anything to keep them apart-they'll kill him if they have to. Everly is falling hard for the ridiculously handsome SWAT officer, and she's not about to let her brothers tell her who she can love... Until Cooper's secret is exposed and she discovers the man she thought she knew is a monster in disguise.

BUT CAN HE KEEP HER?

8 comments:

  1. I can't wait to listen to this one, but I have to wait a bit for it to come out on audio. :)

    Stormi
    Friday Memes

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm, sounds intense and a little frightening, but then, that is life with werewolves, right? Thanks for sharing...and for visiting my blog. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't heard of this series before, but it seems really interesting. Thanks for sharing! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds hot and exciting! Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This screams guilty pleasure. I'm sure it's lots of fun. Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Made me laugh:) I wonder why it sucks to be payday?

    My Friday 56 from Lady Renegades

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like the sound of this one. I'm going to add it to my wishlist.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love that beginning. Why do we always think God hates us when there are long lines? Thanks for the visit.

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments. Let me know what you think.

This blog is now officially declared an Award Free zone! I do appreciate your kindness in thinking of me and I am humbled by your generosity.

Your comments are award enough for me. Comment away!