It's Monday, What are you reading is a meme hosted by Sheila at One Person's Journey Through a World of Books.
It’s Monday! What Are You Reading, is where we gather to share what we have read this past week and what we plan to read this week. It is a great way to network with other bloggers, see some wonderful blogs, and put new titles on your reading list.
Last Week I read and Reviewed:
- Cry Sanctuary by Moira Rogers
- Sanctuary Lost by Moira Rogers
- Sanctuary's Price by Moira Rogers
- Sanctuary Unbound by Moira Rogers
- Short Stories from Red Rock Pass by Moira Rogers
I decided to take part in a week-long readathon hosted by Kristen at Bookworming in the 21st Century. I thought I would alternate between adult books and YA/MG books for some balance in my reading.
I finished these adult books:
And these YA/MG books:
- Don't Know Where, Don't Know When by Annette Laing (sent to me by author; highly recommended) - Review scheduled for June 21.
- Raised by Wolves by Jennifer Lynn Barnes
- A Matter of Magic by Patricia C. Wrede (book contains Mairelon the Magician and The Magician's Ward; these are re-reads; I love the author's humor and style)
- Heist Society by Ally Carter
- The Magic Thief: Found by Sarah Prineas
I am currently reading Sea by Heidi R. Kling. This is a 2010 YA Debut Author book. It is contemporary YA.
Next: ?? I think I am just going to choose what I'm in the mood for. I liked alternating YA/MG and adult books.