Tuesday, June 1, 2010

May 2010 Summary


Here is an overview of what I read and what I got in May.
I read 18 books this month.

Young Adult
Burned by P.C. Cast and Kristen Cast
The Angel Experiment by James Patterson
The Season by Sarah MacLean
Changeling by Steve Feasey
The Iron Daughter by Julie Kagawa
Claire de Lune by Christine Johnson
Spirit Bound by Richelle Mead
My Soul to Keep by Rachel Vincent
Tyger Tyger by Kersten Hamilton

Middle Grade
The Thief by Megan Whalen Turner
Countdown by Deborah Wiles

Adult Books
Savor the Moment by Nora Roberts
Out of Mind by Stella Cameron
Archangel's Kiss by Nalini Singh
Dead in the Family by Charlaine Harris
Hard Magic by Laura Anne Gilman
Love in the Time of Dragons by Katie MacAlister
Nine Rules to Break When Romancing a Rake by Sarah MacLean

And I'm currently reading Magic Bleeds by Ilona Andrews

Added to the TBR Stack

This month I added 101 books to my LibraryThing account.
Right now 92 are still TBR.

Young Adult - 51
Middle Grade - 1
Kindle Books - 29

Progress on Challenges


2010 YA Debut Author (Goal = 24 books)

Jan. - March = 10
April I read: 3
May I read: 1
Total to Date: 14

2010 YA Reading Challenge (Goal = 25)

Jan. - March = 19
April I read: 8
May I read: 11
Total to Date: 38

Flashback Reading Challenge (Goal = 6)

Jan. - March = 3
April I read: 0
May I read: 1
Total to Date: 4

2010 E Book Reading Challenge (Goal = 20)

Jan. - March = 18
April I read: 1
May I read: 3
Total to Date: 22

RYOB Reading Challenge (Goal = 100)

Jan. - March = 47
April I read: 17
May I read: 18
Total to Date: 82

2010 TBR Reading Challenge (Goal = 12)

Jan. - March = 4
April I read: 1
May I read: 1
Total to Date: 6

Bottoms Up Reading Challenge (Goal = 36)

Jan. - March = 6
April I read: 1
May I read: 2
Total to Date: 9

In the Middle Reading Challenge (Goal = 10)

Jan. - March = 9
April I read: 4
May I read: 2
Total to Date: 15

This was a busy month at work. I am generally pleased with the amount I read. I am looking forward to my summer vacation beginning a just over a week. I really hope to whittle down the TBR stack. My goal is to read a book a day for the days I am on vacation. I have 85 days from the last day of this school year until the first teacher workday of the next one. I read 85 books last summer. I hope to do better this summer.


2 comments:

  1. Wow, you had a great month! Most of those books are on my tbr list!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great Summary Kathy! Well done.

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments. Let me know what you think.

This blog is now officially declared an Award Free zone! I do appreciate your kindness in thinking of me and I am humbled by your generosity.

Your comments are award enough for me. Comment away!