Saturday, September 18, 2010

In My Mailbox (Sept. 19, 2010)

The weekly In My Mailbox post is hosted by Kristi at The Story Siren. It is fun to see what everyone else gets in their mailboxes, shopping bags, and library visits. Click on the link to The Story Siren's site to see the rules and join in the fun.
 
I guarantee that your TBR pile will grow when you see all the cool books everyone gets. You will discover lots of wonderful blogs and lots of books that you won't be able to live without.

This was another big week for me.
Wicked Appetite by Janet Evanovich - I am a big fan and thought I would give this new series by her a try.

Open and Shut by David Rosenfelt -- This mystery series was recommended on one of the blogs I follow. I thought it sounded intriguing and I haven't read a mystery that wasn't a paranormal for quite a while.

One Enchanted Evening by Lynn Kurland -- I won this book at LibraryThing's Early Reviewer program but my copy never arrived. So, I bought a copy. I enjoyed this time travel romance and, if my TBR stack was even 100 books smaller, I would add some of the rest of the related books to the stack. My review is here.

While reading blog posts someone was talking about the free Kindle books and that reminded me that I haven't checked that source of reading material for a while. Here are the new free books that I downloaded to my Kindle.

Penelope & Prince Charming by Jennifer Ashley
Guns Will Keep Us Together by Leslie Langtry
Lies, Damned Lies, and Science by Sherry Seethaler
Shadow Fall by Erin Kellison

Just today, I was reading wishlists around the blogosphere and came across a couple of werewolf books that were new to me. So I added them to my Kindle too.

Alexandra's Legacy by N. Walters
Isaiah's Haven by N. J. Walters

That was my week. What did you add to your TBR stack?


3 comments:

  1. I picked up Wicked Appetite too! Do you think you have to be up to date on her Plum series before you start this one???

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't read any Janet Evanovich books yet - I think I need to get one! Which one would you suggest I start with?

    Here's my mailbox.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm liking the cover for Alexandra's Legacy. I haven't read anything by Evanovich but I've heard a lot of great things about her writing. Happy reading.


    Stephanie G
    Paranormal Haven

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments. Let me know what you think.

This blog is now officially declared an Award Free zone! I do appreciate your kindness in thinking of me and I am humbled by your generosity.

Your comments are award enough for me. Comment away!