I added 41 books to my LibraryThing account in August. Eleven were YA books and 14 were books for my Kindle. I still have 33 of them left to read.
I read a total of 33 books this month. Seventeen of them were re-reads.
- Shards of Honor
- The Warrior's Apprentice
- The Vor Game
- Brothers in Arms
- Mirror Dance
- A Civil Campaign
- Diplomatic Immunity
As time permits I hope to finish reading that series again. I started Definitely Dead and then laid it aside to begin Mockingjay by Suzanne Collins.
I talk about the six YA books I read on my Ms. Martin Teaches Media Blog.
Here are the other adult books I read:
- The Fire Lord's Lover by Kathryne Kennedy
- Water Bound by Christine Feehan
- Shadow Zone by Iris Johansen
- Burning Up by Angela Knight
- Death's Excellent Vacation edited by Charlaine Harris
- A Certain Wolfish Charm by Lydia Dare
- Eternal Hunter by Cynthia Eden
- Murder is Binding by Lorna Barrett
- The God of the Hive by Laurie R. King
As you can tell from the titles that I linked to reviews, I wasn't very good about reviewing my re-reads. And, you know, I can't promise that I will ever get to writing reviews about them. They were all great books to read and I really like reading the whole series without interruptions.
I am looking ahead to the new books on my TBR stack.
For the year so far, I have read 196 books. I was hoping to read 300 books this year and I still have an outside chance. Cross your finger for me!