Friday, February 23, 2018

Friday Memes: Close to the Edge by Dawn Ryder

Happy Friday everybody!
Book Beginnings on Friday is now hosted by Rose City ReaderThe Friday 56 is hosted at Freda's Voice. Check out the links above for the rules and for the posts of the participants each week. Don’t dig for your favorite book, the coolest, the most intellectual. Use the CLOSEST.

Beginning:
"These two were murdered."
Friday 56:
He was hard and determined, his eyes narrowed as he pressed her flat, capturing her wrists and pinning them above her head to the surface of the bed.
This week I am spotlighting Close to the Edge by Dawn Ryder. This is the 5th book in the Unbroken Heroes series but the first I've read. Here is the description from Amazon:
They are part of an elite unit. On task. Off grid. These are the men of the Shadow Ops task force. Be seduced and thrilled by Close to the Edge, the next Unbroken Heroes novel by Dawn Ryder.

HOW FAR WILL ONE MAN GO

Jenna Henson always plays it safe. It’s what has gotten her through all these years . So she never expected to end up in arm-to-arm combat with a gorgeous, muscle bound mercenary named Dare…

Agent Dare Servant lives for the thrill of the chase, the adrenaline high. He’s fully committed to his job, fully armed, and full-on dangerous. But when innocent, irresistible Jenna Henson walks in on his latest mission, the need to keep her safe becomes all-consuming.

TO PROTECT THE WOMAN HE CAN’T LIVE WITHOUT?

Jenna’s captured the attention of Dare’s deadliest enemies, and with a target on her back, she needs Dare’s protection. But being Jenna’s bodyguard might be his hardest challenge yet. How can he keep her safe when he longs to take her in his arms and never let her go?

17 comments:

  1. Sounds intense...and exciting. Thanks for sharing...and for visiting my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kathy! You've always got some great books on show :) This sounds intriguing. Great first line.

    Here's mine: http://bit.ly/2CgXiSz

    Happy Weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds tense.

    I hope you are enjoying it.

    Thanks for sharing and for stopping by my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like a fun read to me. A little suspense, a little romance...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've been reading so many historical romances lately that it sounds like a frisky situation. 8-}
    Here is my Friday 56: https://coffeeandcatsblog.wordpress.com/2018/02/23/friday-56-57/

    ReplyDelete
  6. This sounds like a great suspense. Happy reading! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, yes! This sounds like a suspenseful and steamy read. I think I would enjoy this one. I hope you are enjoying it. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Powerful beginning and steamy 56!! Love it! Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That cover is so fierce! This sounds like a perfect weekend read. I hope that you enjoy it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I can feel the sexual tension from here. Hope you enjoy our weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This one sounds amazing. Great teasers now I need to add it to my TBR list. Thanks for sharing! Have a great week and happy reading.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I give this one a miss, I don't think it's for me :( I'm glad you enjoyed it though, Kathy!

    Ronnie @ Paradise Found

    ReplyDelete
  13. This one sounds like a page turner! I love that beginning. It definitely starts the book off at a fast pace.

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments. Let me know what you think.

This blog is now officially declared an Award Free zone! I do appreciate your kindness in thinking of me and I am humbled by your generosity.

Your comments are award enough for me. Comment away!