- After reading a great review of Moonburn by Alisa Sheckley, I decided to buy it.
- Since it was second by the author, I bought The Better to Hold You too.
- Everyone says that The Adoration of Jenna Fox is amazing. I have a copy in my Media Center but wanted one of my own.
- I have the other two "Born of" books on my Kindle but wanted to have the first one too. So I bought Born of Night by Sherrilyn Kenyon. (Now, what do I do with the print copy?)
- Again, I have the next two Jane Jameson books by Molly Harper for my Kindle. So I decided to buy the Kindle edition of Nice Girls Don't Have Fangs. (Have a print copy of this one too to get rid of.)
- Wake by Lisa McMann was offered by her publisher as a PDF. I downloaded it but hated reading it in that format on my computer. So I bought the Kindle version. Much nicer to read.
- While shopping the Kindle store, I noted that they were offering free books again. So I downloaded Once Bitten by Kaylana Price, Murder Takes the Cake by Gayle Trent, and The Crossroads Cafe by Deborah Smith.
- I have also heard amazing things about Gone by Michael Grant and wanted to give it a try.
Deadtown by Nancy Holzner has been getting lots of buzz on blogs. I like the genre and thought it would be a good book for me.
Here are the other two Jane Jamison books by Molly Harper -- Nice Girls Don't Live Forever and Nice Girls Don't Date Dead Men. I loved Nice Girls Don't Have Fangs and really want to get to these two soon.
Gentlemen Prefer Succubi by Jill Myles sounded good and had a cute trailer. I am currently reading it.
I saw the movie Sherlock Holmes while I was home on break and thought it was very good. It made me want to read the stories and novels again. I got the whole collection for $.99 for my Kindle.