Friday, January 8, 2010

Splash Award

I received my very first blog award today and I am amazed, honored and humbled.

The Splash Award, it is given to alluring, amusing, bewitching, impressive, and inspiring blogs.






I was chosen by the amazing Elie at Ellz Readz

Rules:

Put the logo on your blog/post.
Nominate & link up to 9 blogs that you pick for this award.
Let them know that they have been splashed.
Remember to link the person that nominated and awarded you.

I look at so many wonderful blogs that it is hard know who to choose. However, these are blogs that have inspired me. I nominate:


Karin Librarian at The Book Jacket
Jill at The O.W. L.
The Girls at Smart Girls Read
Nicole at WORD for Teens

Again, thanks to Elie for nominating me for this wonderful award.

5 comments:

  1. Wow, Kathy, thank you so much! I'm thrilled! I shall pass this award on soon! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your award! I'm participating in the 2010 Comment Challenge. I'll stop by again next week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so happy!! My first award! Thank-you. I shall cherish this. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on the award!! It's so pretty and you deserve it :)

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments. Let me know what you think.

This blog is now officially declared an Award Free zone! I do appreciate your kindness in thinking of me and I am humbled by your generosity.

Your comments are award enough for me. Comment away!