Saturday, July 3, 2010

In My Mailbox (July 4, 2010)

The weekly In My Mailbox post is hosted by Kristi at The Story Siren. It is fun to see what everyone else gets in their mailboxes, shopping bags, and library visits. Click on the link to The Story Siren's site to see the rules and join in the fun.
 
I guarantee that your TBR pile will grow when you see all the cool books everyone gets. You will discover lots of wonderful blogs and lots of books that you won't be able to live without.

I added these books to my print collection:


Night Myst by Jasmine Galenorn - this is a the start of a new series which combines vampires, fae and witches. 

Kitty Goes to War by Carrie Vaughn is the newest installment in a series that I read and that I really like. It is about werewolves - my favorite paranormal creature.

Red Hot Fury by Kasey MacKenzie is an urban fantasy based on Greek myths by a debut author.

Black Dust Mambo by Adrian Phoenix is another suspenseful urban fantasy by the author of A Rush of Wings

I added these books to my Kindle:



Shadow of the Vampire by Meagan Hatfield is a dark paraormal romance with a vampire and a dragon lord.


The Fire Lord's Lover by Kathryne Kennedy is a combination of historical romance and fantasy.
Marked by Elisabeth Naughton is the first book in a new paranormal series. "Conniving Greek gods, horrifying demons, vengeful warriors, and true love clash in this sexy, fast-paced paranormal romance series launch."

Night's Promise by Sandy Lynn is not a paranormal. This one is erotic suspense.

These are the books that found their way to my house this week. What followed you home? Leave a link and I'll check out your mailbox too.


12 comments:

  1. Red Hot Fury looks really good! Here's what I got this week! http://readingangel002.blogspot.com/2010/07/in-my-mailbox-2.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh, can't wait to know what you think of The Fire Lord's Lover! Really want to read that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My oh my!!=) I do love your selections! In fact, I have Red Hots Fury on it's way!=) I cant wait to get my hands on it.

    But now I have to find Black Dust Mambo!=)

    Enjoy your IMM and thx again for the digital bookmark info!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Quite a few great titles there.... Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like everyone has got Red Hot Fury and Shadow of a Vampire! I'm gonna add them to my wishlist!

    Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. awesome books! hope you enjoy them all!! happy reading.... (love that bookmark in the post below too... MUST check that out! )

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great mailbox! I just got Night's Promise too a little while back. The Megan Hatfield book looks like it's going to be a good one. I don't believe I've read her before, but I think I might need to now. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. You've got some great books! I'm hoping to read The Fire Lord's Lover soon! :) Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great new stuff! Have a good reading week :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I got Night Myst this week too :)

    The more I see of Shadow of the Vampire, the more I want it :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. You got some awesome books! I spent yesterday trying to find a copy of Red Hot Fury, but nobody had it! I hope you enjoy your copy!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great books! Looking forward to your reviews.
    These are the ones we got this week: Vlog
    Take care!
    Vanessa
    Book ♥ Soulmates

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments. Let me know what you think.

This blog is now officially declared an Award Free zone! I do appreciate your kindness in thinking of me and I am humbled by your generosity.

Your comments are award enough for me. Comment away!