Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Teaser Tuesday: The Fireman Who Loved Me by Jennifer Bernard



Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
  • Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
Share the title and author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

I received The Fireman Who Loved Me by Jennifer Bernard through the Amazon Vine program. I was looking for a romance when I chose it. This book will be released on April 24. Here is the description:
Fearless, smoking hot, and single: meet the Bachelor Firemen of San Gabriel. These firemen might be heroes, but it's their bad luck in love that makes them legendary.

News producer Melissa McGuire and Fire Captain Harry Brody couldn't be more different, though they do have one thing in common: they're both convinced they're perfectly wrong for each other. But when Melissa's matchmaking grandmother wins her a date with Brody at a Bachelor auction . . .

Sparks fly. Passion flares. Heat rises. (You get the picture.)

Add a curse, a conniving nightly news anchor, a stunningly handsome daredevil fireman, a brave little boy, a couple of exes, and one giant fire to the mix, and Melissa and Brody's love may not be the only thing that burns.

Teaser:
"I wasn't trying to. I'm just asking you for a favor."

"Is that what it is? Nothing resembling, say, the wackiest setup known to man? You're the one who bid on him, you get to go out with him."



10 comments:

  1. Mmm, I don't know whether this book would appeal to me, but thanks for sharing your teaser.

    You can find mine here:
    http://cmbrown-books.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bidding on a guy. Hmmm I need to figure out how to do that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks cute. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like one hot and fun romance! My teaser: The Lincoln Lawyer by Michael Connelly.

    ReplyDelete
  5. New follower. I have this book in my TBR pile. Love the teaser, can't wait to read!! :)
    My TT: http://bellesbookbag.blogspot.com/2012/04/teaser-tuesday_10.html
    ps..I love the name of your blog!! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm wondering what they are referring to. What's the favor?

    ReplyDelete
  8. This looks so cute. Plus, a great cover!

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments. Let me know what you think.

This blog is now officially declared an Award Free zone! I do appreciate your kindness in thinking of me and I am humbled by your generosity.

Your comments are award enough for me. Comment away!