Wednesday, April 11, 2012

WoW: Evil Dark by Justin Gustainis


Waiting on Wednesday is a meme hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine. She has a linky widget at her site each week for your post and to make it easy to find posts by other people.

The purpose of the meme is to spotlight books that we are eagerly anticipating. It is fun to take a look at what others are waiting for.

I have noticed that it has expanded my wishlist and TBR mountain though. Be warned!

I am waiting for Evil Dark by Justin Gustainis. This is a sequel to Hard Spell and will be released on April 24. I enjoyed the combination of paranormal and police procedural in Hard Spell and hope this one is as good. Here is the description:
My name's Markowski. I carry a badge. Also, a crucifix, some wooden stakes, a big vial of holy water, and a 9mm Beretta loaded with silver bullets.

A series of seemingly motiveless murders of supernatural creatures points to a vigilante targeting the supe community. Markowski wouldn't normally have much of a problem with that, but his daughter may be next on the killer's list...


5 comments:

  1. I haven't heard of it before. Hope you'll enjoy it!

    Patricia // My WOW

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the idea of combining police procedural and paranormal elements. Hadn't heard of this or the first book. Thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need to look into this series. Very interesting cover. Thanks for sharing, Kathy ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This series looks great. Just got a sample of the first book from amazon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. My interest in this series was sparked by the cover. Love the retro feel! NIce pick.

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments. Let me know what you think.

This blog is now officially declared an Award Free zone! I do appreciate your kindness in thinking of me and I am humbled by your generosity.

Your comments are award enough for me. Comment away!