Sunday, May 26, 2013

Stacking the Shelves (May 26, 2013)

Tynga of Tynga's Reviews has a meme to spotlight the books we receive each week. Visit her site to check out the linky and see what everyone gets. I guarantee that your TBR pile will grow.
Six books followed me home this week. I got:
I got Good As Gone by Douglas Corleone as May's eGalley from Minotaur Books. I liked the sound of this thriller which will be released on August 20.

Some Girls Bite by Chloe Neill was a Kindle Daily Deal this week. I have the print book and have read it but wanted a copy for my Kindle.

I am also trying to complete my collection of Jeri Smith-Ready's books. These are all print books.
Voice of Crow by Jeri Smith-Ready is the second book in the Aspect of Crow series.

Lust for Life is the fourth in the WVMP Radio series.
The Reawakened is the final book in the Aspect of Crow series. 

Bring on the Night is the third book in the WVMP Radio series.

What did you get this week?

5 comments:

  1. Nice! I enjoy Chloe Neill's series! Merit is definitely a fun heroine. Hope you enjoy it!

    Here's my STS

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice haul! Good as Gone caught my eye...will be watching for it...with any luck, ARCs will be available at BEA.

    Here's my book haul: http://www.bookclublibrarian.com/2013/05/sundays-weekly-book-recap-19.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am struck by how much each of the covers resembles the rest. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just bought the first WVMP Radio series a little while ago, I have heard amazing things about the series. I just have not found the time. I hear such good things about Jeri Smith-Ready, and I have not had the chance to read any of her series. Time to get them to the top of the pile! Thank you for stopping by Unabridged Bookshelf!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm reading the WVMP series now; I'm 3/4 of the way through Bad to the Bone.

    Good as Gone looks interesing, I should see if my library has it.

    happy reading!

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments. Let me know what you think.

This blog is now officially declared an Award Free zone! I do appreciate your kindness in thinking of me and I am humbled by your generosity.

Your comments are award enough for me. Comment away!