Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Teaser Tuesday: Twice Tempted by Jeaniene Frost


Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
  • Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
Share the title and author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

This week I had a chance to grab something from my TBR mountain for my teaser. I chose Twice Tempted by Jeaniene Frost. Here is the teaser I chose from the beginning of the Prologue:
This wasn't the first time I'd woken up as a captive. It wasn't even the second. I so needed to reevaluate my life choices.

12 comments:

  1. I had fun with this one...not as much fun as if it were Cat and Bones, but fun nonetheless. :) Great teaser....I do like Leila's narrative voice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Jeaniene Frost! I recently read this one too. I do like Cat and Bones better as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just got this one! Looking forward to it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just love Jeaniene's books! Great teaser.

    Here's my Teaser Tuesday

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha!! Nice!! I actually almost chose this as my teaser when I was reading Twice Tempted a few months back! Although I think I finished it before Monday was even half over, so I went with a tease from my next book!

    Great pick!!

    Here's my Teaser

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great choice in teasers. Hope you enjoyed it as much as I did. It's a long wait to January and the next Cat & Bones. My teaser: Disney in Shadow by Ridley Pearson.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Haha, I love that teaser -- I should check this one out. Thanks for sharing!

    ~ Melissa @ Melissa's Bookshelf

    ReplyDelete
  8. Another book that sounds great! Love this teaser!

    ReplyDelete
  9. AWESOMe teaser! I just love love love this book! It was better than the first, Vlad is just so yummy. Hope you are enjoying this one just as much as I have.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great teasers. I love Jeaniene Frost's books so much. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  11. AHHH...looks SO good! I got to meet Jeaniene over the weekend. She was so nice!

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments. Let me know what you think.

This blog is now officially declared an Award Free zone! I do appreciate your kindness in thinking of me and I am humbled by your generosity.

Your comments are award enough for me. Comment away!