Sunday, May 5, 2013

Stacking the Shelves (May 5, 2013)


Tynga of Tynga's Reviews has a meme to spotlight the books we receive each week. Visit her site to check out the linky and see what everyone gets. I guarantee that your TBR pile will grow.

Five books managed to make their way to my house here in snowy Minnesota. Since four of them were ebooks for my Kindle, this wasn't really hard.

Here are my new books:
I have been hearing good things about Influential Magic by Deanna Chase and decided to buy a copy of this new urban fantasy for my Kindle for a reasonable $3.99.

Archie Meets Nero Wolfe by Robert Goldsborough was a Kindle Daily deal that I had to have. I have read all of the Nero Wolfe mysteries by Rex Stout many times. I am eager to read this prequel.
All the Paths of Shadow by Frank Tuttle has been popping up on many of the blogs I read. When I saw that I could get the Kindle version of this fantasy title for $1.99, I had to buy it. 

The Book of Lost Fragrances by M.J. Rose is another title that I have seen on a number of blogs. I couldn't pass up getting a copy when it showed up as a Kindle Daily Deal this week. 
Finally, one print book did show up as a surprise in my mailbox this week. The Look of Love by Bella Andre is a contemporary romance. I read the ebook version in January and fell in love with the whole Sullivan series. Now Bella has sold the print rights to Harlequin MIRA (in a seven-figure deal!) and the whole Sullivan series will be published monthly starting in June in the US, Canada, Australia and Great Britain. 

What landed in your mailbox this week?

2 comments:

  1. These are all books I haven't heard of yet! I'll have to look into them. :) I'm a new follower My Stackig the Shelves comes from Netgalley. You can see it at Is It Amazing

    ReplyDelete
  2. All those are new to me, except The Look of Love - which I received as well. I'm glad to hear how much you enjoyed the series!

    Hope you enjoy all your goodies, and thanks for stopping by!

    http://darlenesbooknook.blogspot.ca/2013/05/stacking-shelves-may-5-2013.html

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments. Let me know what you think.

This blog is now officially declared an Award Free zone! I do appreciate your kindness in thinking of me and I am humbled by your generosity.

Your comments are award enough for me. Comment away!