Sunday, May 3, 2015

Stacking the Shelves (May 3, 2015)

Tynga of Team Tynga's Reviews has a meme to spotlight the books we receive each week. Visit her site to check out the linky and see what everyone gets. I guarantee that your TBR pile will grow. 

Everything I got this week was for TBR mountain and was a Kindle book.

I took advantage of a Kindle Daily Deal and got books 2 through 6 of the Charley Davidson series by Darynda Jones. Book 1 is already on TBR mountain.

I also bought one new release.
Boundary Crossed by Melissa F. Olson

Looks like everything is urban fantasy this week. What did you add to your stack?
 

3 comments:

  1. Oh very nice! I love the Charley Davidson series! Hope you do too!

    Here's my STS

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was tempted by the Davidson sale, it was a good one. I have Boundary Crossed also. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. great haul this week.

    I hope you have a fantastic week :) Happy Reading!

    Here's my Weekly Wrap Up

    Michelle @ Book Briefs

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments. Let me know what you think.

This blog is now officially declared an Award Free zone! I do appreciate your kindness in thinking of me and I am humbled by your generosity.

Your comments are award enough for me. Comment away!