Tuesday, August 1, 2023

State of the Stack #143 (August 2023)

 This is my monthly post which details progress made on review books. I want to thank the authors and publishers who have contributed their books. 

Read This Month 

Dates indicate the date the review was/will be posted.
  1. Birder, She Wrote by Donna Andrews (July 27)
  2. North of Nowhere by Allison Brennan (August 1)
  3. The Blonde Identity by Ally Carter (August 3)
  4. Beneath Dark Waters by Karen Rose (August 9)
  5. Murder at the Elms by Alyssa Maxwell (August 15)
  6. Nine Lives and Alibis by Cate Conte (August 16)
  7. Board to Death by CJ Connor (August 17)
  8. Harlem After Midnight by Louise Hare (August 23)
  9. My Roommate Is a Vampire by Jenna Levine (August 24)
DNF
  1.  
Read Previously, Posted This Month 

Dates indicate when the review was posted.
  1. Salvage Right by Sharon Lee & Steve Miller (July 1)
  2. A Cryptic Clue by Victoria Gilbert (July 5)
  3. An Evil Heart by Linda Castillo (July 6)
  4. The Bitter Past by Bruce Borgos (July 11)
  5. I Know What You Did by Cayce Osborne (July 12)
  6. Not By Blood by Chris Narozny (July 13)
  7. A Fatal Groove by Olivia Blacke (July 18)
  8. I Did It for You by Amy Engel (July 18)
  9. The Lady from Burma by Allison Montclair (July 19)
  10. Resonance Surge by Nalini Singh (July 20)
New This Month 

Date indicates when the book will be released.
  1. Murder at the Elms by Alyssa Maxwell (August 22)
  2. Unleashed Holiday by Victoria Schade (September 26)
  3. The Fatal Folio by Elizabeth Penney (October 24)
  4. Snow Place for Murder by Diane Kelly (October 24)
  5. Deadly Tides by Mary Keliikoa (October 24)
  6. I Heard a Fly Buzz When I Died by Amanda Flower (November 14)
  7. The Other Half by Charlotte Vassel (November 21)
  8. Raiders of the Lost Heart by Jo Segura (December 5)
  9. Deadly to the Core by Joyce Tremel (January 16, 2024)
All TBR Review Books

September
October
November
December 
January




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments. Let me know what you think.

This blog is now officially declared an Award Free zone! I do appreciate your kindness in thinking of me and I am humbled by your generosity.

Your comments are award enough for me. Comment away!