Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Teaser Tuesday: Canyons of Night by Jayne Castle

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
  • Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
Share the title and author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

I just received Canyons of Night by Jayne Castle and moved it right to the top of my TBR stack. I am a fan of her work whether she writes as Jayne Ann Krentz, Amanda Quick or Jayne Castle. This book is the finale in the Looking Glass Trilogy and moves onto the SF world of Harmony.

Teaser:
She winced. "Men hate it when I start talking like this."

"No shit."

"The history of my social life is filled with disastrous first dates. Well, sometimes, I make it to two or three. Once in a while I get all the way to five."

6 comments:

  1. She's one of my favorites, as well. I've so been craving her new ones!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Jayne Ann Krentz aka Amanda Quick aka Jayne Castle! Great Teaser...here is mine: My Teaser Tuesdays

    ♥ Melissa @ Melissa's Eclectic Bookshelf

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVES it! This character sounds fun and witty.

    If you have a chance, please give my TT a visit.

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments. Let me know what you think.

This blog is now officially declared an Award Free zone! I do appreciate your kindness in thinking of me and I am humbled by your generosity.

Your comments are award enough for me. Comment away!