Sunday, April 20, 2014

Stacking the Shelves (April 20, 2014)

Tynga of Team Tynga's Reviews has a meme to spotlight the books we receive each week. Visit her site to check out the linky and see what everyone gets. I guarantee that your TBR pile will grow.

Here is what I added to my shelves over the past two weeks.
I got the latest book in the Honor Harrington Universe for my Kindle this week. Cauldron of Ghosts is the third book in the Crown of Slaves story arc. 

Firebird by Susanna Kearsley is also a Kindle book. It was a daily deal that I had heard good things about.
Freak of Nature by Julia Crane was a free science fiction romance. I saw it on someone's stacking post and had to have it for my own.

Killer Librarian by Mary Lou Kirwin is a mystery by author Mary Logue. She talked about it at a conference I recently attended. 
The Collector by Nora Roberts was on my "must by" list since I really love Nora Roberts' books. It was also my only print book of the week.

New Orleans Requiem by D. J. Donaldson was a Kindle daily deal recently. I bought the whole 4 book series of mysteries for my Kindle for $.99 a book.
Bad Karma in the Big Easy by D. J. Donalson
Sleeping with the Crawfish by D. J. Donaldson
Louisiana Fever by D. J. Donaldson
Frost Moon by Anthony Francis was also a Kindle Daily Deal. It sounded like an interesting urban fantasy story. 

What did you add to your stack this week? Does anyone else feel like ebooks don't count when considering how many books are on their TBR stack?

9 comments:

  1. OOOh nice haul! These are pretty much all new to me entirely! Hope you enjoy them all as well!

    Here's my STS

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great selection! I love cozy mysteries so I will have to check out Killer Librarian. Thanks for visiting my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, Nora Roberts has a new book! It's no wonder that I kept seeing it in a few blogs. Hope you'll enjoy your lovely haul. Thanks for stopping by my post earlier. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think I have the David weber book since I buy the Baen bundles ever month. Just goes to show I have too many books when I don't even know what I have.

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are mostly new to me but I hope you enjoy them! Happy reading. THanks for stopping by!

    Leydy from OUAT & RCE

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's a nice pile of books you've got. And of course ebooks count as books. I love finding something new to read on my kindle...

    ReplyDelete
  7. I downloaded Freak of Nature a few weeks ago. I haven't read it yet, but it sounds interesting. You have a lot of really good books here. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I couldn't really get into Freak of Nature, but hope you enjoy it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lots of books last week! :) The Collector is on my wish list, I do enjoy Roberts.

    Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments. Let me know what you think.

This blog is now officially declared an Award Free zone! I do appreciate your kindness in thinking of me and I am humbled by your generosity.

Your comments are award enough for me. Comment away!