Sunday, April 6, 2014

Stacking the Shelves (April 6, 2014)

Tynga of Team Tynga's Reviews has a meme to spotlight the books we receive each week. Visit her site to check out the linky and see what everyone gets. I guarantee that your TBR pile will grow.

I had a really small week for me. I bought one Kindle Daily Deal and got one book for Review.
I got a surprise copy of The Lost by Sarah Beth Durst in the mail from Harlequin this week. I had already gotten a copy from NetGalley. Now I can choose to read it in ebook or print format. This is Durst's first adult book and is the start of a trilogy. It will be released on May 27.
I also had a chance to get the whole 4-book Magnificent Devices by Shelley Adina this week as a Kindle Daily Deal. I already had the first two books but couldn't pass up getting the last two for only $1.99. It sounds like an interesting steampunk series. 

What did you get this week?

10 comments:

  1. OOh nice! These are new to me! Saw The Lost but had no idea it was an adult book! Very nice!

    Here's my STS

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun! I didn't know Durst was going to write an adult series.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't seen either of your choices before but went over to look them both up. I loved the concept of Magnificent Devices but of course it is no longer 1.99 and my TBR pile really does not need more.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These look good! Thanks for stopping by my shelf!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are both new to me. Happy reading, and thanks for stopping by my post ;) New follower here (for both of your blogs)!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice haul! Thanks for visiting my blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooh, I like the look of The Lost! Happy reading and thanks for stopping by!

    Zareena @ Books and Books

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow... nice haul! Hope you enjoy the box set!!

    Naomi @ Nomi’s Paranormal Palace

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments. Let me know what you think.

This blog is now officially declared an Award Free zone! I do appreciate your kindness in thinking of me and I am humbled by your generosity.

Your comments are award enough for me. Comment away!