Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Teaser Tuesday: A Creature of Moonlight by Rebecca Hahn

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
  • Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
Share the title and author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

Teaser:
It may be irritating, to be courted with sideways glances and half-formed flatteries, but at least these village lads are harmless. The real danger, I know, is from the lords.
This week my book is A Creature of Moonlight by Rebecca Hahn. I got this book through the Amazon Vine program and will be attending an author signing on May 9. Here is the description of her debut novel:
As the only heir to the throne, Marni should have been surrounded by wealth and privilege, not living in exile—but now the time has come when she must choose between claiming her birthright as princess of a realm whose king wants her dead, and life with the father she has never known: a wild dragon who is sending his magical woods to capture her.Fans of Bitterblue and Seraphina will be captured by a Creature of Moonlight, with its richly layered storytelling and the powerful choices its strong heroine must make.

3 comments:

  1. An interesting teaser - enjoy the upcoming author event. Mine: The Witness

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very curious teaser but I love that cover!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oooh... hope you are enjoying this one.

    Thanx for visiting my TT
    Naomi @ Nomi’s Paranormal Palace

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments. Let me know what you think.

This blog is now officially declared an Award Free zone! I do appreciate your kindness in thinking of me and I am humbled by your generosity.

Your comments are award enough for me. Comment away!