Tuesday, October 3, 2017

Adult and YA Teasers (Oct. 3, 2017)

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by The Purple Booker. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
  • Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
Share the title and author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

Teaser on Inside of a Dog:
A decision made in a moment -- abetted by the shrieks from the Academy grad's office as other NCOs reported in on More's sudden acquisition of men and supplies. He could stay here in the rear and gather dust or ride with a man who was intent on accomplishing a mission. Faheem opted for mission -- let the Navy puke gather ribbons by driving a desk chair.
-- Osiris by Eric C. Anderson




Teaser on Ms. Martin Teaches Media:
She liked to scare people, that was her thing. Leaping out of a dark room and making someone scream, and then laughing about it. He hated when she did that, though it was sort of cute.
-- The Breathless by Tara Goedjen

7 comments:

  1. Tempting books! I especially like the look and sound of The Breathless. Thanks for sharing, and for visiting my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have an ARC of The Breathless too. Looks amazing, right? I can't wait to read it.

    Here's my teaser.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Breathless sounds like my kind of book. I'm going to add it to my list.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Interesting teasers! Hearing so many mixed things over The Breathless yet I do admit to being intrigued! Hope you enjoy the rest of these two!

    Here's my Tuesday Post

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Both of these are intriguing quotes. I think The Breathless is more my speed:)

    My TT from Second Hunger

    ReplyDelete
  6. They're both interesting teasers. I find The Breathless a little more tempting though.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The Breathless grabbed my attention of the two.

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments. Let me know what you think.

This blog is now officially declared an Award Free zone! I do appreciate your kindness in thinking of me and I am humbled by your generosity.

Your comments are award enough for me. Comment away!