Friday, October 20, 2017

Friday Memes: Blade Bound by Chloe Neill

Happy Friday everybody!
Book Beginnings on Friday is now hosted by Rose City ReaderThe Friday 56 is hosted at Freda's Voice. Check out the links above for the rules and for the posts of the participants each week. Don’t dig for your favorite book, the coolest, the most intellectual. Use the CLOSEST.

Beginning:
It was midnight in Chicago, and all was well.
Friday 56:
I was getting married today. And I was feeling pretty damned good about it.
This week I am reading Blade Bound by Chloe Neill. This is the final book in her Chicagoland Vampires series. Here is the description from Amazon:
The thrilling final installment of Chloe Neill’s New York Times bestselling urban fantasy series sees sinister sorcery advancing across Chicago, and it might usher in the fall of Cadogan House....

Since the night of her brutal attack and unwilling transformation into a vampire, Merit has stood as Sentinel and protector of Chicago’s Cadogan House. She’s saved the Windy City from the forces of darkness time and again with her liege and lover, Ethan Sullivan, by her side.

When the House is infiltrated and Merit is attacked by a vampire who seems to be under the sway of dark magic, Merit and Ethan realize the danger is closer than they could have imagined. As malign sorcery spreads throughout the city, Merit must go to war against supernatural powers beyond her comprehension. It is her last chance to save everything—and everyone—she loves.

4 comments:

  1. You have me curious for more! I added you to the Linky. Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy. Always thrilling to reach the end of a good series.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the teasers! This series is on my TBR list. I haven't read much urban fantasy but I really want to try and read more and I've heard great things about this series.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I definitely want to try this series - it sounds like it's right up my alley. :)

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments. Let me know what you think.

This blog is now officially declared an Award Free zone! I do appreciate your kindness in thinking of me and I am humbled by your generosity.

Your comments are award enough for me. Comment away!