Sunday, January 29, 2012

In My Mailbox (Jan. 29. 2012)

The weekly In My Mailbox post is hosted by Kristi at The Story Siren. It is fun to see what everyone else gets in their mailboxes, shopping bags, and library visits. Click on the link to The Story Siren's site to see the rules and join in the fun.
 
I guarantee that your TBR pile will grow when you see all the wonderful books everyone gets. You will discover lots of great blogs and lots of books that you won't be able to live without.



I added five new books to my stack this week. Here they are:

I got one free book for my Kindle - Devil's Bride with Bonus Material by Stephanie Laurens. I already have the print version of this one but wanted it for my Kindle and I wanted the bonus materials.

I also bought Bump in the Night which has stories by J. D. Robb, Mary Blayney, Ruth Ryan Langan, and Mary Kay McComas. I bought this one for the Eve Dallas story which I had just heard as an audiobook. I read this one this week.
I also got two books from the Amazon Vine program for review. This time I chose Born to Darkness by Suzanne Brockmann and Fury of Fire by Coreene Callahan. The Brockmann book is a departure from his usual romantic suspense being a futuristic with some paranormal elements. I hadn't heard anything about the Callahan book before I chose it but is sounds like an interesting fantasy.
The final book I got this week was Firelight by Kristen Callihan. I pre-ordered it a while ago after reading a bunch of good reviews about it. I liked the idea of combining historical romance and paranormal.

Those were the ones I got. What did you get?

6 comments:

  1. Nice! Read Firelight a little while ago through Netgalley and liked it. Very interesting storyline!

    Here's my IMM

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Firelight sounds really cool, I like historical, and I like paranormal! (:

    Happy reading,
    Celine ~ Nyx Book Reviews

    ReplyDelete
  3. I recently read a great review for Firelight that convinced me to add it to my buy list. I was unsure for a while and now I can't wait to get myself a copy.


    Paranormal Haven

    ReplyDelete
  4. Forelight was an amazing book I hope you'll like it as much as I do.

    My IMM

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments. Let me know what you think.

This blog is now officially declared an Award Free zone! I do appreciate your kindness in thinking of me and I am humbled by your generosity.

Your comments are award enough for me. Comment away!