Sunday, June 16, 2013

Stacking the Shelves (June 16, 2013)

Tynga of Tynga's Reviews has a meme to spotlight the books we receive each week. Visit her site to check out the linky and see what everyone gets. I guarantee that your TBR pile will grow. LibraryThing tells me that I have 1668 books in my "To Read" collection.

Here is my haul for the week.
The Obsidian Blade by Pete Hautman was a Kindle Daily Deal this week. I hadn't heard of it but thought it sounded interesting.

Hot Blooded by Amanda Carlson is the sequel to Full Blooded which I read recently. I bought it for my Kindle too.
These are the print books I got this week.

Gameboard of the Gods by Richelle Mead because I have heard good things about it and like the way the author writes.

One Sweet Ride by Jaci Burton because I am enjoying this series (and those covers!) even though I still have a couple of books to read before I get to this one.

Eight Million Gods by Wen Spencer was chosen because I like her writing and was interested in reading a new book by her.

What did you get?

9 comments:

  1. Nice haul!! I enjoyed both Gameboard of the Gods and Hot Blooded! Hope you enjoy all your new reads!

    Here's my STS

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am still wanting to check out Gameboard, hope you enjoy

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved hot blooded and the Richelle Mead was nice too, I hope you'll like them as well. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great haul :-) I hope you enjoy your books!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Richelle Mead, and I'll definitely be reading Gameboard of the Gods eventually. I hope you enjoy it, along with your other new books! Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great haul! Enjoy and thanks for stopping by my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gameboard of the Gods was really good, though it's a lot of world building and some people I know didn't like that but for me it was a great beginning! And I'm loving the cover of One Sweet Ride as well I may need to look into that one! :D Thanks for stopping by my STS earlier :)

    Sheri @ Tangled Up In Books

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great haul, I'm about to start Full Blooded this week so good to know there's a sequel!

    Enjoy your new books and happy reading :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've never read any of Richelle Mead's books, but this new one looks great!

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments. Let me know what you think.

This blog is now officially declared an Award Free zone! I do appreciate your kindness in thinking of me and I am humbled by your generosity.

Your comments are award enough for me. Comment away!