Sunday, June 2, 2013

Stacking the Shelves (June 2, 2013)

Tynga of Tynga's Reviews has a meme to spotlight the books we receive each week. Visit her site to check out the linky and see what everyone gets. I guarantee that your TBR pile will grow.

I added seven books to TBR mountain this week. Most of them were Kindle books. I have somehow managed to convince myself that Kindle books don't really count as additions to my TBR mountain though because they don't take up physical space. That is how I have amassed 896 unread Kindle titles.

Kindle
Anew: The Archers of Avalon by Chelsea Fine was a Kindle Daily Deal that sounded good. 

Squeeze Play by Kate Angell is the first Richmond Rogues book. I am a big fan of sports romances—especially baseball. I have a print copy but wanted one for my Kindle.
I also got Sweet Spot and Ho, Humbug, Ho by Kate Angell which are also part of her Richmond Rogues series. 
I got Along Came a Duke by Elizabeth Boyle and Triplet by Timothy Zahn because they were Daily Deals too. 

Print
Bad to the Bone by Jeri Smith-Ready also arrived this week. I think that means that I have all the WVMP series now. 

What did you get this week?

2 comments:

  1. Lots of goodies this week, Kathy! I have the WVMP Radio series on my Wishlist. Happy reading!!

    Here's my STS:

    http://darlenesbooknook.blogspot.ca/2013/06/stacking-shelves-june-2-2013.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't heard of any of these before--seems like that's the normal for most blogs I'm visiting today. Hope you enjoy them!

    SP & STS
    Sandy @ Somewhere Only We Know

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments. Let me know what you think.

This blog is now officially declared an Award Free zone! I do appreciate your kindness in thinking of me and I am humbled by your generosity.

Your comments are award enough for me. Comment away!