Friday, October 2, 2015

Friday Memes: Sinner's Steel by Sarah Castille

Happy Friday everybody!
Book Beginnings on Friday is now hosted by Rose City Reader. The Friday 56 is hosted at Freda's Voice. Check out the links above for the rules and for the posts of the participants each week. Don’t dig for your favorite book, the coolest, the most intellectual. Use the CLOSEST.

Beginning:
Zane. Stop. Please.

Evie's cry rang out in the forest, the distress in her voice spearing Zane's chest. He ground to a halt, just a few feet short of Stanton Creek, sucking the warm Montana summer air into his lungs. He would do anything for her, even if it meant having his heart broken all over again.
Friday 56:
"You don't have friends." Dex laughed as they stepped out into the games room. "You have brothers. And brothers look out for each other."
This week I am spotlighting Sinner's Steel by Sarah Castille. This is the third book in her series of romances taking place in the Sinner's Tribe Motorcycle Club. The first draw for me was the cover. Here is the description from Amazon:
HE'S HELL ON WHEELS.

Tall, dark, and dangerously handsome, Zane "Tracker" Colter is the strong, silent type of tattooed muscle biker who drives women wild. But as a master of strategy for the outlaw MC club, Sinner's Tribe, he doesn't have time to play around with groupies and biker chicks-especially when he can't stop thinking about Evie, the girl who got away...

SHE'S PLAYING WITH FIRE.

Evie's been in love with Zane ever since they were children-until he broke her heart and disappeared. Now he's back in her life, bigger and badder than ever. Zane is stunned by how beautiful and confident Evie's become, using her artistic talent to customize motorcycles. He wants her so bad, he'd ride through fire to win her back. There's one problem: Evie is dating his deadliest rival-the leader of the Black Jacks-and if Evie and Zane hook up, there'll be hell to pay... in Sinner's Steel.

13 comments:

  1. This sounds like the kind of romance I adore. My post features a book set in Montana too!
    Sandy @ TEXAS TWANG

    ReplyDelete
  2. This book isn't something I would normally read, but it seems interesting. Thanks for sharing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have one Sarah Castille book on my kindle - I'm part way through it but had a bunch of reviews I needed to do so I need to go back to it. I really like the beginning ..makes me curious as to what is going on.

    Thanks for visiting my My Book Beginnings and Friday 56

    ReplyDelete
  4. That cover definitely grabs one's attention. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree, Kathy, that cover grabs my eye right away. Thanks for visiting!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think I am ready for a good saucy romance. This one sounds like it would fit the bill.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I keep meaning to try some MC books. This sounds exciting!

    Thanks for stopping by my post:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like the sounds of this one and love the cover.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sounds like trouble is on the horizon. :-)
    sherry @ fundinmental Friday Memes

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sounds great! I used to be a biker-chick but I don't ride any more!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This looks fun! It's a bit different from my usual but I like the excerpts and the childhood crush turned more trope.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I've never heard of the series, but the cover is eye-catching!

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments. Let me know what you think.

This blog is now officially declared an Award Free zone! I do appreciate your kindness in thinking of me and I am humbled by your generosity.

Your comments are award enough for me. Comment away!