Thursday, June 7, 2012

May Reading Report

May was a great reading month for me. I finished 24 books for a total of 7588 pages. I read 15 young adult books and 9 adult books. Eighteen of the books I read were books I had for review and most of them were young adult books this month. Check out my spreadsheet for the titles of the books I read.
My favorite young adult book was Shadow and Bone by Leigh Bardugo. You can see my review here. Consent to Love by Abby Wood was my favorite adult book. It was an ebook that I received from Carina Press via NetGalley. You'll have to wait until June 13 to see my review on this blog but my review has already been posted to Amazon, GoodReads, and LibraryThing.

This month I added 45 items to my LibraryThing account. Seventeen of the books I added were young adult books for review. I also added nine other young adult books to the pile. Seven of the books I received were adult books for review. Two of the books I added were free for my Kindle when I added them. You can see all my additions here.

My To Read collection has grown to 1331 books this month. I have added a total of 275 books to my LibraryThing account so far in 2012. 79 of them were review books. 181 remain tagged TBR today.

For the year, I have read a total of 102 books and am well on my way to blowing my GoodReads goal of 144 books out of the water. When I hit it, which I hope to do in June, I will have to increase it. Realistically, I think I can read 200 books this year. Summer vacation, which begins tomorrow, is my peak reading time each year.

What was your month like? What were your favorite books?

2 comments:

  1. Great stats! I loved The Hunger Games, and want to read Shadow & Bone. Happy June reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I barely got through 10 books this month with everything going on. So color me muy impressed.

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments. Let me know what you think.

This blog is now officially declared an Award Free zone! I do appreciate your kindness in thinking of me and I am humbled by your generosity.

Your comments are award enough for me. Comment away!