Friday, December 31, 2010

2011 Paranormal Romance Challenge

I just can't seem to say "no." I decided, after looking at my TBR stack, to add this challenge to my list for 2011. I love paranormal romances. Could anything be more romantic than a relationship with a dark, mysterious werewolf or vampire? I don't think so!


This challenge is being hosted at Bitten by Paranormal Romance.
This is a challenge to read 20 paranormal romance book between Jan 1st through Dec 31st. Any books read before Jan will not count.


You can pick any *adult paranormal romance book as you go, new release or old release it doest matter. But remember this is only for paranormal romance. NO urban fantasy, YA or paranormal erotica. If you have any questions please email me or leave a comment.


*It doesn't matter if the book is vampire, witch, any shape-shifting, Greek gods, zombies or faeries just as long as it adult paranormal romance. Most book will tell you on the side cover if its paranormal romance, that's what you want to get to read.
And some further instructions:
Read it and write a review on your blog and come back and post the review in the Mister linky. I will have a mister linky for each month so don't worry.


During each month there will be one winner that is picked to win a prize. Your reviews will not be judged in this for prizes. After each month I will used random.org or draw a name, out of those that have their reviews done for that month. Your name will be entered for each review. So if you do two you will be entered to win twice.
This one sounds like fun. Why don't you join me?


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments. Let me know what you think.

This blog is now officially declared an Award Free zone! I do appreciate your kindness in thinking of me and I am humbled by your generosity.

Your comments are award enough for me. Comment away!