Friday, December 31, 2010

2011 Horror & Urban Fantasy Reading Challenge

I first thought to pass up this challenge. I don't read horror! There is enough horror to be found on the television news or in the newspaper. But I saw a list of upcoming urban fantasy books and noted that I planned to read quite a few of them. This one will definitely be tipped to the urban fantasy side for me.


The goal is to read 24 books in this category. I have a few in mind and on pre-order already and am sure that there are more languishing on my TBR mountain that will qualify.


You can find out all the details here at Book Chick City. Why don't you join me and the 109 other people who have already signed up?




1 comment:

  1. I love to read all sorts of books so I popped over to check out the reading challenge, I am signing up to do the Mystery/Suspense challenge. I am so glad I stopped over on the blog hop, I am a new follower and am looking forward to seeing what your reading. :)

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments. Let me know what you think.

This blog is now officially declared an Award Free zone! I do appreciate your kindness in thinking of me and I am humbled by your generosity.

Your comments are award enough for me. Comment away!