The weekly In My Mailbox post is hosted by Kristi at The Story Siren. It is fun to see what everyone else gets in their mailboxes, shopping bags, and library visits.
I guarantee that your TBR pile will grow when you see all the wonderful books everyone gets. You will discover lots of great blogs and lots of books that you won't be able to live without.
This week my mailbox is overflowing with free books for my Kindle. I discovered a new blog this week - Kindle Nation Daily - which gives a daily update of new free books for the Kindle. I have no willpower and added anything that I thought I might even be vaguely interested in to my Kindle.
- Love on a Dime by Cara Lynn James
- Deeper Water by Robert Whitlow
- House of Dark Shadows by Robert Liparulo
- Deadly Sanctuary by Sylvia Nobel
- Aphrodite's Kiss by Julie Kenner
- Stupid American History by Leland Gregory
- The Traiter's Wife by Susan Higginbotham
- Romeo, Romeo by Robin Kaye
- Millie's Fling by Jill Mansell
- Cowboy Trouble by Joanne Kennedy
- A Taste of Magic by Tracy Madison
I bought some books too this week.
Afterlight by Elle Jasper has been getting some good reviews. It is in a genre I really like. I bought it for my Kindle too.
Counterfeit Magic by Kelley Armstrong is a limited addition print book. I love her Women of the Otherworld series and had to get this one to complete my collection.
Divine Inspiration by Cheryl Kaye Tardiff was a $.99 book for the Kindle and sounded interesting.
That was what I bought or otherwise acquired this week. What followed you home?